The 3D Nodes
Nukes 3D environment is intended to augment and extend 2D compositing and should not be confused with an attempt by the foundry to compete with Maya or any other 3D app.
The 'Geometry' sub menu
The 'Lights' sub menu
The 'Modifier' sub menu
The 'Shader' sub menu
- Simple 3D Enviroment with Materials
- Here the Scene node is introduced and explained. Also the ApplyMaterial and BasicMaterial nodes.
- Camera projection explained.
- 2.5D compositing explained.
- Maya Nuke RenderPass
- From Maya to Nuke via render passes.
- Introduction to Blender
- Blenders interface introduced.
- Camera Track: Nuke to Blender
- Pipelining Nuke's camera track info to Blender.
- Making Smoke in Blender
- Smoke and fire!