This course has clear expectations of what should have been achieved by the end of the course.
- That all assignments have been completed.
- That you have demonstrated technical competence in all key aspects of painting practice.
- That competence in pictorial skills has been demonstrated.
- That course work is original and engaging.
- That photographs of your work are uploaded to the school server in time for it to be graded.
- That in the same server all relevant research and reference material is presented in an orderly and consistent manner.
- That you have demonstrated engagement with the course. This might be through asking questions in class, the seeking of consultations or suchlike.